Patrons of the Indian Valley Public Library,
We are excited to welcome you back into the library!
Grab & Go, began Monday, January 18, 2021.
Our hours are:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 10 am – 6 pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 10 am – 8 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday: 1 pm - 5 pm
Seniors and most vulnerable populations will be given priority entrance the first hour of each day.
We invite you to come, grab your items, and then leave. For your safety and the safety of the staff, we are taking the following measures:
* Masks are required – you will see staff wearing masks too.
* We all practice social distancing.
* Return all items to the outside book drop before entering the building.
* If there is a problem with your item, please make a note to include with the item. We will take care of any problems after it has been quarantined.
* Limit of 45 people in the library at any given time - this means a ½ hour time limit for patrons browsing.
* Depending on how busy the library is, you may have to wait outside of the facility for others to leave.
* Computer sign-ups limited to one hour per person per day.
* All toys, computers and seating have been removed from the children’s room - the fish are still away on vacation!
* All programs will continue to be virtual, including Summer Quest.
* Book donations of five bags per visit are accepted on a limited basis. Please call 215-723-9109, ext. 3 to schedule a drop off time.
* Curbside Pickup will continue for your convenience even after we open our doors.
Disclaimer: This information is subject to change based on guidance from local and state officials.
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call 215-723-9109, ext. 3.